header title

search and social media

12/06/2013

BRONCHITIS FOR CATS?

Callie has been suffering from an extreme cough for the past 2 years. I have taken her to the vet for this and never got any answers. I finally took her to a new doctor and got an answer immediately. Dr. Blotner called to check on her the next day before offering his cell phone number in case Callie got worse over the Thanksgiving holiday. Callie despises riding in the car and will punish me some how, every time. The doc ordered X-Rays immediately and diagnosed Callie with bronchitis. Pretty weird seeing an X-Ray with a tail. In office Callie received a steroid and ABO shot. Unfortunately this didn't do the trick and Callie was put on daily steroids the following day. After much hassle with Walgreen's (who I will never use again for prescriptions) I got the medicine and Callie is now getting her daily dose. This fiasco ended up costing me a whopping 280$. She's a special cat.




Yep, Walgreens gave her the last name Breaux and my birthdate.



2 comments: