header title

search and social media

6/17/2015

PROGRESS AT LAKE CLARK

Many of you know that we moved to Houston (the outskirts) a couple weeks ago. We bought the house sight unseen but knew it was in the master planned community that we wanted to be in. We were pretty much clueless besides that. The houses in this area are very traditional which is so not my taste so it was hard finding something I fell in love with. I knew that if I found a house with a good layout and a nice yard I could do some sprucing up to make it a little more custom to fit my style (not to mention we had an awesome realtor to help-Kristie Houston-look her up and use her).   I have started that process, a serious work in progress. I have several things left to do (and buy) but that will all come with some time. I am really liking how things are transforming as of now. Most rooms are completely lacking in detail at this point but that basics are coming together. Here are pics of the house before-below that will be some of the progress pics. Just about every room has gotten a face lift with paint and some fixtures have been changed too. I will add sources for all things new; click the links.
Note, several changes are still being made. I must say that I couldn't have done any of this without the help from my Aunt Kathy and cousin Brook; they're amazing. Thank you!! This is just the beginning. 

kitchen


master

dining

wine room

jungle of a front yard


utility room

office



Progress pics



Gold Trellis Light

Main wall color throughout the house is SW7022 Alpaca

Chandelier 
All cabinets are Black Magic

Eclipse Chandelier
Wall color
Minka Lavery Harbor semi-flush mount
sconce found on Ebay
Rug is a Safavieh purchased on Overstock

utility room
Samsung washer and dryer



No comments:

Post a Comment