header title

search and social media

3/20/2014

FAMILY FIGHT...

Daws Photography has done it again. Maddox is obsessed with writing, painting, coloring and being creative. Why not throw an art party? As I have mentioned before, I take his birthday pictures in relation to his birthday party theme. I wanted pictures showing Maddox's artistic side. Mindy took amazing pics (what's new?)! After we snapped a couple shots of Madman alone we began the war. I bought washable paint, so I thought. I seriously rummaged through all the washable paints in Wal-Mart looking for the best color combo. I ended up grabbing this awesome paint with great color variations, that were NOT washable. After washing the clothes upon arrival home I see that none of the paint came out. I take a look at the box and see "permanent". Nope, didn't come out of our clothes at all. Pat on the back, mom. Lots of new clothes and shoes RUINED. It was worth it. BOOM. I love my new, colorful Gap jeans. Thanks so much, Mindy!


























 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment