header title

search and social media

3/26/2014

FOUR.

Today is the day my young man turns four. I'm depressed. How do you moms deal with your baby growing up? I cant understand these parents that are so thankful for birthdays and their child's independence. I need him to be little, to want me and need me. Maddox had such a fun day. Brina spoiled him (as always) all day. They went to story time, their Wednesday routine, then stopped by for a little momma loving. All day Maddox made sure to remind us that it was his birthday, "Remember it's my birthday today. I get what I want on my birthday." Maddox requested "red sauce with meatballs and those long things" for dinner. Spaghetti night it was. I love you, Maddox!
 
 
 


We bought Maddox the TMNT secret sewer layer set and a couple shirts. He wanted this for Christmas but Santa waited too long to build it so it wasn't available for delivery. He was so shocked when he saw it. I built it last night and he has been playing with it since. He even poured water in the little trashcan that came with it. This is not a waterproof toy FYI. 
 
 
he made a mess in a matter of minutes


FOUR:
He counts to thirty
Is able to count items up to 25
Knows all his lower and upper case letters
Can write his name
Is trying to understand time
Reading a digital clock with the basic on the hour times
Loves to cook with mommy
Plays Tball
Favorite TV show is Peppa Pig and Full House
Favorite movie is Hulk
Favorite food is mac n cheese (that hasn't changed)
Favorite toy is Thor
Loves to paint
Shoe size is 9-10
Shirt is 4t (little big for growing room)
Short size is 2t fit perfect
Does not like to brush his teeth
Favorite drink is chocolate milk
Favorite place to go is to Casa Ole (he seriously told me that, not ok)
Favorite color is blue
Favorite game is Temple Run
Loves to tease and crack jokes
Wants to go to Disney
Still obsessed with super heroes and adds new ones to his fav list daily

No comments:

Post a Comment