header title

search and social media

10/30/2013

WHY BLOG?

Blogging allows me to think, plan and reflect. It's the perfect opportunity to document our life and have it at my finger tips; I plan to print each year out into a book.  I have found that blogging is something I thoroughly enjoy and I love sharing my oh so important life doing so.  As you stop by you can expect to read about: pieces of my life as I perceive them, family memories in the making, Maddox, our love story, faith, oh and a little more about Maddox. I plan to eventually link other bloggers to my page, bloggers that inspire and interest me. Blogging brings out the details in the pictures I take. We are living on love.


Nick: Shirt-Polo, Shorts-UnderArmor
Maddox:Shirt-Polo,  Shorts-Target, Loafers- BabyGap
Me:Dress-forever21, Necklace-Designs By Lori
Photo: Daws Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment