header title

search and social media

2/16/2014

FIRST OVERNIGHT GUEST

Nicks long time friend, Paul came in this weekend to visit. Friday night we had dinner at Saltgrass and then went over to Dylan's for some adult time (which is not somewhere I care to ever return to). Grammy came over to watch Maddox. Paul and Nick are so much fun to be around; they just enjoy company and constantly make me laugh. Saturday evening Paul had some friends to meet up with in Beaumont so Nick and I got pedicures, dinner and watched Food Inc. If you haven't seen this documentary you really should check it out. Maddox wanted to spend the night with Keelie Saturday so it was another night with out the little man, not who we like to spend our weekend. Saturday AM Maddox and I went to the park for a little playtime with Keelie and the family. Sunday was a lazy day!



barefoot bandit because as soon as we got to the park Maddox ran through mud and was covered in it



Saturday nap while I mop





Skype with Brooklyn and Sophia

I guess Wolverine needed to be defrosted too


No comments:

Post a Comment