header title

search and social media

8/09/2014

EDUCATION STATION

Maddox will start Kindergarten this month, I'm seriously so sad. We are starting him a but early on this curriculum since he has already completed the 4 year old objectives. Today I put together his "classroom". He is pretty excited about it; Nick and I are just as excited! Take a look into our classroom. We still have a few things to do but this will give you a little insight. We want to teach about God as part of our daily lesson.  We will have activities that correlate with the specific bible verse we are focusing on that day/week. We will be using a couple different curriculums with lots of hands on learning.  

The educational material hanging on the wall was gifted to us by a friend who switched grades this year. We are truly blessed. I was able to get the desk from my work as thy were throwing them away if no one claimed them!









1 comment: