header title

search and social media

10/30/2013

PUMPKIN DECORATING AND CARVING

This fall season (not that we get fall weather here in SETX) has this family in the mood for pumpkin fun. Maddox painted the batman pumpkin (with some guidance obviously), Nick went with a champion pumpkin, I chose to go with my soon-to-be last name initial "R".  One evening we carved a Spider-man pumpkin and then threw some glow sticks in there! This was a major hit with the Madman as he jumped and ran around saying "I so excited", with his best lisp (love that)! 













While all of this fun was going on I had the house smelling wonderful. Here is what I used:



I put these ingredient in a skillet with water and let it heat up. I made sure to never let the water boil out (I was afraid that wouldn't smell so great). I would cover it with a lid when I was done using it and reheated it the next day. It actually lasted much longer than I thought it would. I did end up adding a couple drops of vanilla to spice things up. Vanilla is expensive to I totally understand why some people don't chose to use. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment